Saturday, January 7, 2012

A new Beginning

The last time I posted something here was way back in 2009. Can’t believe I haven’t had the time, enthu or need to pen down something in the past 3 years! The fact that I had my twins in the same year has a lot to do with it, but still it should not be my only excuse! FB timeline reminded me that I joined FB in Aug 2008. Only six months into it I was taken over by pregnancy and FB mania enough to not have time for writing. I am not an avid blogger but I do like the concept and I believe it’s a good way of introspection. My new years’ resolution is a little more introspection and a little less FB. I will try to view my Facebook account only as a friends’ news channel and not as my duty. This sounds more like an oath than a resolution, but so be it. Anant told me once that he read that too much FB can make you egocentric. I had never thought about it that way before. But I can see how that would be possible. One has to decide for themselves where to draw the line. I will do that by writing what’s on my mind here than on FB. Cheers to more meaningful blog posts and thumbs down less meaningful “likes”. May this year be happier than the previous ones to all.

No comments: